SAYANG


a dream is a dream and i will keep it in my heart at all time

i need you. i love you all !

WELCOME STRANGER (!) My Blogger is best View with Google Chrome! Ho

best view with Google Chrome only. Thank you :)


Nov 3, 2010

New Image :)




hye, i come back with new image :D haha, why? because i want be an excellent girl and want to be what my parents want me to be ^_^. hehe, i also try to improve my English. so please help me, ya? :)

like Prime Minister vision : who wanted to show to the world that Malaysia could compete with the rest of the world in the spirit of Malaysia Boleh.
so, in my mind. just one :) if they can do better than me, i also can do double triple better than them! yeah. insyaAllah. 
next year, i'll be the senior in my school. it means, my age become old. haha xD
i was 17 years old. fuhh! so faster this world change my old. my friend and i must be more attention to the subject that we study because SPM examination will be the 
battle for us. we fight each other to get a good result and also be the best student in school. :) like Puan Asmah Bohari say. she want me 4 Alfa student be the best student. she want all of us be the proper, kind, active, more focus and anything are positive in our life ^_^ 
insyaAllah teacher. we do the best and show the proof :)
YANG BURUK DATANGNYA DARI SAYA, YANG BAIK DATANGNYA DARI ALLAH S.W.T..

0 Nenek Kabayan Menyampuk !:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...